AmaWaterways announced the return of many common wine hosts—including wine gurus, licensed sommeliers and vineyard owners—for its 2021 time. This yr, the river line programs additional than 60 “Celebration of Wine River Cruises” through Europe.
For example, for the to start with time, attendees can be a part of England’s primary wine producer, Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent on November 13, 2021 for a “Melodies of the Danube, Celebration of Wine” cruise. Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent, U.K., is a supplier to several prestigious venues throughout that nation (and over and above), which include Harrods and Selfridges, as very well as getting an formal wine provider to No.10 Downing street.
“As demand from customers carries on to develop for our wine-themed sailings, we are happy to welcome back some quite popular wine hosts and also very fired up to introduce participating new hosts,” said Kristin Karst, AmaWaterways’ government vice president and co-founder. “Our personal ‘Celebration of Wine’ river cruises provide an additional dimension to the river cruise experience as attendees are in a position to check out equally New Environment and Previous Earth varietals through the lens of an esteemed wine pro while traveling by means of Europe’s most renowned wine locations.”
Two new itineraries will showcase Normandy’s epicurean traditions and historic internet sites and get visitors for the very first time into vineyards of the country’s Burgundy region.
These trying to find an enhanced enhanced wine expertise on these 2021 itineraries can join the following wine hosts:
- Dr. Douglas Garman, wine professional from Europa Village Vineyard, on the July 8 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” sailing
- Jason McClain, operator of McClain Vineyard, on the August 5 departure of “Essence of Burgundy & Provence”
- L. Paul Vezzetti II, co-proprietor of The Winery at Hersey, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” cruise departing August 12
- Peter Marks, master of wine, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing on November 4
- Jody Elsom, proprietor and winemaker, Elsom Cellars, on the November 4 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” itinerary
- Kevin Gott, wine expert and educator for Wente Vineyards, on the November 11 “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing
The wine hosts bring hand-picked wines onboard to provide through a specific meal, tastings or seminars. Some wines come from the expert’s have winery and other selections are sourced from wineries located together the river cruise itinerary.
These voyages also present increased epicurean ordeals. For total particulars on all 2021 wine hosts for the upcoming “Celebration of Wine” river cruises as a result of Europe, visit www.amawaterways.com.
This short article originally surface on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Uniworld to Operate Rail-Only Itinerary In addition Far more in 2022
Advisor Intel From Steve Smotrys, Seabourn’s New VP Worldwide Profits
Uniworld Unveils Structure Things for “New” S.S. La Venezia
Viking: 2022-2023 Environment Cruise Will Sail on Most recent Ship