TEMECULA, CA — Who doesn’t appreciate a meal deal?
Starting Tuesday, Farmer Boys, the regional cafe chain regarded for its burgers and all-working day breakfasts, will roll out a minimal-time discount menu, dubbed “No Brainer Discounts,” showcasing 7 products priced from $3 to $4.25 at its Temecula eatery.
The promo is envisioned to run as a result of April.
The ‘No Brainer Deals’ supplying include things like:
- Jr. Cheeseburger ($3): A fireplace-grilled beef patty topped with American cheese, dill pickles and residence-produced 1000 island dressing on a regionally baked, toasted brioche bun.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin ($3): A cage-absolutely free, scrambled egg, topped with hickory-smoked bacon and American cheese on an English muffin.
- Crispy French Toast Dippers ($3): 3 battered and cooked, crispy bread sticks, dusted with cinnamon, powdered sugar and served with syrup.
- Fried Chicken Dippers ($3.25): Two, white-meat chicken strips, seasoned, battered, fried and served with ranch dressing.
- Mini Cakes Skillet ($4): 3 silver-greenback hot cakes with syrup, a scrambled egg and two bacon strips.
- Parm-Crusted Grilled Cheese ($4): Regionally baked sourdough, loaded with melted American and pepper jack cheese and grilled with a crispy Parmesan crust.
- All-Beef Chili ($4.25): Scratch-built beef chili crafted with a magic formula mix of spices and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and diced onions
In Temecula, the cafe is at 41700 Winchester Highway.
See the Farmer Boys web-site for all destinations and menu specifics. The menu special is offered at all locales throught the Inland Empire, even so, charges at some web pages may perhaps selection from $3 to $5.
Started in 1981 in Riverside, Farmer Boys sells burgers, sandwiches, salads, sides and breakfast entrees at 98 restaurants in California and Nevada. Growth programs into Arizona are underway.