Confronted with the resurgence of COVID-19 instances close to the environment and in buy to maintain French Polynesia, community authorities have decided to quickly suspend vacation to The Islands of Tahiti including for travelers from all origins until eventually further see.
As of Wednesday, February 3, travel will be authorized only for travelers who can justify one particular of the powerful reasons (well being, qualified, household, return home). Vacationers can master far more at the French Polynesia state products and services web-site. The length of this measure will be specified in the coming days.
Vacationers at the moment in French Polynesia whose return is scheduled during this week can conclude their stay usually further than that, it is recommended to contact your airline to check your flight schedule.
All vacationers aged 11 and more than who journey to French Polynesia by air are subject to the pursuing mandatory ailments:
Prior to boarding:
- Evidence of a negative RT-PCR examination (any RT-PCR exam listed on the U.S. Meals & Drug Administration web-site is permitted) carried out within three days prior to their intercontinental air departure. If the outcome is not acquired in due time, a certification of completion of the RT-PCR take a look at ought to be offered to the airline corporation, with each other with a unfavorable consequence to an antigen take a look at performed on the working day of boarding. Any antigen exam shown on the FDA site is acceptable for the exact same-working day exam in the occasion the RT-PCR check end result was not been given. Self-assessments are not acknowledged.
- Current the receipt of the wellness registration from the Etis.pf platform (Electronic Travel Facts Procedure).
- Existing the certificate of derogatory travel listed here and the declaration on honor listed here completed and signed.
Through the remain:
- Vacationers have to comprehensive a self-test four times soon after arrival in French Polynesia. The self-take a look at will be provided upon arrival in French Polynesia.
Prior to departure (returning in United States only):
- Starting January 26, 2021, the U.S. Centers for Sickness Control and Avoidance (CDC) involves all passengers two a long time of age or older on a flight to the United States, no matter of their immunization position, to existing at check out-in:
- A unfavorable final result from a COVID-19 viral exam carried out within a few times prior to their intercontinental flight
- Or, in the case of a prior COVID-19 an infection inside the last a few months prior to departure, a beneficial viral take a look at result, alongside with an official letter from a medical doctor indicating that the passenger has made a whole restoration and is approved to vacation
Probable options for tests prior to departure can be identified in the COVID-19 Screening Info for Travelers Returning from The Islands of Tahiti booklet. For travelers who could not have out their take a look at right before achieving the global airport, antigen tests is obtainable at Tahiti Faa’a Airport. Tourists need to have to make certain to attain Tahiti no later than 4 p.m. to have plenty of time to get analyzed at the airport’s COVID Center.
Also, the authorities of French Polynesia have declared a state of health and fitness emergency with the application of bolstered steps through February 15, 2021. A curfew is in outcome on the islands of Tahiti and Moorea. All trips, circulation or motion in public regions are prohibited, every working day, concerning 9 p.m. and 4 a.m. through February 15, 2021 with the risk to be prolonged.
Connected Articles or blog posts
Vacation Field Coalition Opposes Tests For Domestic Flights
The Seychelles Opens to All Absolutely Vaccinated Vacationers
CDC Challenges Buy Necessitating Use Masks on General public Transportation
Biden Symptoms Exec. Order on COVID Security in Journey ASTA Reacts